- Presenting Pleasant Provisions of the Python Programming Platform for the Pedagogy of Discrete Mathematics
- Please Vote for LEGO to Produce a Set Featuring Lovelace, Babbage, and the Analytical Engine
- I recommend Sydney Padua’s ‘THRILLING(!!!) Adventures of LOVELACE and BABBAGE’
- Continuing Revision of Discrete Mathematics Courses with Attention to Computer Science Curricula 2013
- Continuing the Conversation on Programming in the Non-majors CS Course
- Moti Ben-Ari on Continuing the Conversation on Programming in the Non-majors CS Course
- Anthony Ruocco on We Aspire to Comply with the ACM/IEEE CS Curriculum Guidelines — But…, But…, But….
- Simone D'Angelo on Fewer Female Software Engineers than thought?
- One reason we have so much engineering and so little computer science taught at US high schools. | ACM Inroads | Computing Education Blog on One reason we have so much engineering and so little computer science taught at US high schools.
- Moti Ben-Ari on Is the STEM Shortage (and by implication computer science and information technology) a myth?
Category Archives: CSEdWeek
On June 27, 2013, the Computer Science Education Act was introduced into the US House by a group of bipartisan legislators. Please consider contacting your local House Rep urging him/her to support this bill. This is DEFINITELY worth your time … Continue reading